XV. INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NUCLEAR STRUCTURE PROPERTIES
NSP2022, Kırıkkale University, Kırıkkale -Türkiye
28-30 June 2022
We are pleased to announce the XV. International Conference on Nuclear Structure Properties, NSP2022 to be held on 28-30 June 2022 in Kırıkkale University, Kırıkkale, Türkiye.
Conference web page address: http://nsp2022.kku.edu.tr
The aim of this conference is to provide an opportunity for researchers from all over the world to present their research results and activities in Nuclear Physics and related subjects. The conference provides opportunities for the delegates to exchange new ideas and application experiences, establish research relations and find academic partners for future collaborations.
The last six previous conferences were held in Sakarya in 2015 (NSP2015), Sivas in 2016 (NSP2016), Karabük in 2017 (NSP2017), Trabzon in 2018 (NSP2018), Bitlis in 2019 (NSP2019) and Konya in 2021 (NSP2021). The abstract of accepted presentations (both oral and poster) will be published in the conference abstract book after the peer-review process.
Full papers presented as orals or posters will be published in the following review journals after their peer-review process.
1. MDPI - Symmetry | SCI-Expanded & An Open Access Journal - Special Issue
2. BEU Journal of Science (Bitlis Eren Üniversitesi Fen Bilimleri Dergisi) - Special Issue
3. Journal of Energy Systems
4. Electronic Letters on Science and Engineering
5. Cumhuriyet Science Journal
6. Sakarya University Journal of Science (SAUJS)
7. Journal of Science (Süleyman Demirel University Faculty of Arts and Science)
8. Journal of OKUFED (Osmaniye Korkut Ata University Faculty of Arts and Science)
9. Inspiring Technologies and Innovations (INOTECH)
We invite you to register to XV. International Conference on Nuclear Structure Properties (NSP2022).
Looking forward to meeting you in NSP2022.
Prof. Dr. Mahmut BÖYÜKATA
On the behalf of the organizing committee.
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org & email@example.com
Nuclear Analytical Methods
Medical and Health Physics
High Energy and Particle Physics
Nuclear Application in Life Science
Radiation Measurements and Dosimeters
Other Related Topics
: 28-30 June 2022
: 1 July 2022
Abstract Submission Deadline
: 31 May 2022
Announcement of Accepted Abstracts
: 10 June 2022
: 31 May 2022
Announcement of Program
: 17 June 2022
For detailed information on the application process, please visit or click the following link https://nsp2022.kku.edu.tr/Idari/Sayfa/Index?Sayfa=Applications.